Functional Movement Analysis DMS System
Price includes one Dynamic Movement Skills Mat, Manual, DVD and shipping to the United States – $420 (£333)
What is the DMS® Functional Movement Analysis System?
It is a practical assessment tool to help you, the practitioner, to evaluate the quality of movement patterns of your clients. It consists of a series of nine functional movements that allow you to:
- Analyse movement dysfunction
- Identify compensatory movement
- Identify muscle activation issues
- Test posterior/anterior chain synchronisation
- Test firing sequences of the neuromuscular system
- Identify movement asymmetries
What does it come with?
- Scoring system and instructions
- DMS® rehabilitation mat for measurability and consistency of movement
- Rehabilitation manual with over 100 rehabilitation exercises
- A DVD with video demonstrations of all movements
Copyright @2021 Running School. All Rights Reserved.