The Movement & Running School® Network is expanding across Europe, Asia & the UAE. We like to work with individuals and organisations that share our passion for movement development, running and performance.
If you are a physiotherapy, sports therapy, osteopathy, podiatry or other clinic, you now have more training options to add our methods to your business. You can become an Accredited Movement & Running School Centre (Franchise) or be trained in your preferred modules.
Become an Accredited Centre of which there are 3 options:
- Accredited Running School – 12 training days
- Accredited Movement School – 10 training days
- Accredited Movement & Running School – 21 training days
Get trained in individual modules of your choice:
- Biomechanical Running Analysis – 3 training days
- Running Re-Education & Coaching – 3 training days
- Movement Re-Patterning for Rehabilitation – 4 training days
- Falls Prevention – 1 training day
* If you are an individual who would like to get trained and certified, please see our Certified Running Technique Specialist Programme
What is an Accredited Centre?
The Movement & Running School Accreditation is a unique and comprehensive business package based on the proven movement methodology and coaching techniques that allows you to operate as a Movement & Running School centre. It is designed to enhance your business services as well as your personal and professional knowledge. It will provide you with all the expertise, protocols and education required to set up your own centre, giving you the ability to offer unique services according to your chosen Accreditation Option.
You will officially be listed on our website under the ‘Locations’ section and will be awarded an Accredited Centre Logo to display on your website and premises.
- Comprehensive training and marketing providing the ability to launch a successful business immediately
- A profitable business with strong growth potential
- A unique business concept in one of the fastest growing sectors of the fitness industry
- Coaching Manuals for Training Modules Covered
- Analysis kit, including camera, software, and grid
- Listed as a location on our website
- Use of Appropriate Logo
- Independence with low investment costs
- Free access to ongoing training
- Access to Marketing Material Templates
- Authorised DMS Reseller
What is Module Training?
Module training allows you to pick and choose training according to the needs and preferences of your clinic. These modules are designed to enhance your business services as well as your personal and professional knowledge. At the end of your module, you will be awarded a certification in that particular module. Training is available for up to 5 practitioners from your practice.